URL & about of JFW5.X auth key

  • From: Private Party <ldy420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:02:57 -0500

My about help indicates 5.01 version no authorization

Note:  I called my friend who originally informed me of this jack pot of
free jaws and she got her new computer the day before Holloween, and it is
still working without any authorization key.

That is allot longer than forty days.

Any other suggestions?