Re: Tool bar

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 09:06:18 -0400

Roden and list, I like this feature. In Internet explorer 7 though, if you
push insert f8, you get a message saying tool bar not found. This is most
likely because, the tool bar is positioned differently. I've moved back down
to ie 6, and this feature works the way it should.

Hal

    From: Andrew Diaz Russell

    Dear list,

    I have been looking at the various bars on the screen lately. I can cope
with the menu bar, but how do I access the tool bar and what is it on it?

    Many thanks!

    Andrew