Re: Tool bar

  • From: "Roden" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 01:52:25 -0700

Hello Hal!

yes, cause, IE7 does not yet supported by Jaws.  I don't know if Jaws 7.1
publicbeta support IE7 cause, I'm still using Jaws 7.0.  IE6 works with Jaws7.0.

Regards,

Roden

      From: Andrew Diaz Russell

      Dear list,

      I have been looking at the various bars on the screen lately. I can cope
  with the menu bar, but how do I access the tool bar and what is it on it?

      Many thanks!

      Andrew