Re: Tips to use ABBYY FineReader 9.0 Profesional Edition

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:17:19 -0500

Anybody tried to compare Abby Finereader to Omipage Pro?  IF so, which is more
flexible and more accurate?  I find the update procedure in Omnipage leaves
much to be desired; and, I really am not at all certain I want to upgrade to
the latest version yet.  Using Vista.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
Cell: