Re: The skinny on scripts

  • From: "Kelly Hill" <khill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:08:44 -0700

1. Probably the best way to find out if scripts are available for a particular
application is to ask right here on this list.
I think there are some links to places where you might be able to find scripts
down at the bottom of the Jaws Headquarters section of the Freedom Scientific
site.
2. I don't know exactly what the differences between Jaws versions 6 and 7 and
I could be wrong, but I imagine scripts written for 6 would probably work okay
in 7 if you placed the script files in the right place within Jaws.

  Whether scripts written for an earlier version of an application would work
or not depends on what changes were made to the application between versions. I
think that part of your question is application specific.
  As for recompiling scripts, I'm sure many other people on the list are better
qualified to answer.

  Kelly Hill