Re: The skinny on scripts

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:25:15 -0700

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for the info.

I now have more questions for anyone who can answer them:

1. Let say I have application A. I want to navigate it better. How do I know
whether scripts are available or just have to navigate using the different
cursors?

2. I currently have version 7 and want some scripts for a particular
application. Only I can find scripts written for version 6.x. Will those
scripts work? Or what if the scripts are written for an earlier version of
the particular application? Any problems there?

Would whomever posted really good instructions on how to recompile scripts
please repost them again? I thought I saved them but can't find them.

Thanks for all the help.

Rich Sherman