The reply directly to sender Jaws 9 issue

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:51:03 -0800

although this feature seemed to be broken for me, too, early on, now it's
working fine as long as I remember to maximize the message to which I want
to reply before pressing Insert shift r. If I don't maximize first,
sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. And, either way, sometimes it
says "no open message" and switches to the Jaws cursor voice, but that
doesn't happen much when I max the message window. So for me, it's a little
quirky but mostly functional.

anyone else have comments on their own experience with this now, a few weeks
after everyone was saying it didn't work at all? Just curious. Thanks.