Re: vista, and which view?

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:44:09 -0800

speaking of visual settings, someone mentioned I must go to personlized settings in video display. I have a envidia card, 8400, but I do not see anything that says personalized in this folder. I see no other folder to set video settings. when I open this, it says jagged, smooth, but nothing else.

thank you,

Julian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>