Re: The new Jaws 7.0

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:02:02 -0500 (CDT)

A lot less time consuming to switch to another window and arrow around to the place you want?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Chris Skarstad wrote:

This seems rather impractical to me. I do not want to keep hitting a key twice quickly just so i can read the bloody thing. Makes reading messages very time consuming.
I'm also experiencing the problem of not being able to reliably read the history window in msn 7.5. In some conversation windows I can, others I can't. I learned that if you press control plus home to go to the top of the history window, you can arrow down and it'll read fine. but in other conversation windows, it won't read at all.
Sure, i could use the keystrokes in the scripts to read past messages, but I've been reading my history window with the arrow keys ever since I started using msn.
It's just the way I prefer to do it and I hope it can be fixed.

At 02:38 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:
You can use this incombination with the FS clipboard to keep adding text to it.

Bruce