RE: The new Jaws 7.0

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:03:16 -0400

You can't review the screen and select text with the pc cursor?  Funny, that
works over here.  Same as virtualizing the window.

----------------
Cutting Edge Solutions is here to assist with assistive technology needs.
Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz <http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz/>
today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger: