Re: Thanks RE: Itunes for jaws 10

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:28:06 +0000

Ah, so the confusion was the operating system she was using, as you thought she was using 32 bit Home Premium. Not the case here.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 30/12/2009 10:31, Terra Lee Peterson wrote:
I just wanted to thank you all for your help. My friend Kathy did call FS
yesterday and found out that she was trying to run a 32 bit version of jaws 11
on her 64 bit windows vista home premium. The person did a tandom and fixed it
for her. Now she can use itunes as well. Thanks again for your help!
God Bless
Terra Peterson

www.lifesrace.com
Alternative archives located at: