Recommended programmes for Jaws 9.0

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:01:00 -0000

Hi everyone, as my subject line says I wanted to know which of the following
programmes work well with Jaws 9.0.

1.Windows live Mail
I've notice that with this programme when you hit enter on a message Jaws
doesn't read the content of the message so you have to arrow and read it that
way.
2.Windows Live Messenger
I haven't tryed this out with Jaws 9.0 yet but might try tonight. But I would
be greatful if someone could recommend a certain version with programme that
works well with Jaws 9.0
3. Internet explorer
I've tryed using internet explorer 8 but have notice that when your in form
mode Jaws gets it wrong with the text that is written e.g. when you delete
something it thinks its still there. I was wondering does Jaws 9.0 work well
with I E  7? and if so how do I downgrade?

If all these questions can be answered then will be truely greatful! I would
like to know because when I get my laptop up and running with my Y thi I will
be using the internet and so would like to know what the above  programmes work
best with Jaws 9.0 Even better if someone is using this version of Jaws then
will be looking forward to hearing from you!
Many Thanks
Daniel