RE: Ted-retrieving templates

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:53:51 -0500

By and large, they don't go there, although I suppose they could.  What
follows refers to Office products, but I'm sure that Corel and IBM-Lotus
follow similar conventions.

Currently, you'll find individual templates in a Microsoft subfolder
under "Application data," but that's doing it the hard way.  Just save a
new one to the default location, using the Save As menu.  When you want
to use it, just enter on "New" in the file menu.  The list of templates
pops up, ready for scrolling.

Ted