Tech question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:02:47 -0400

Hi everyone.
I just did a system upgrade last week.  I went from a Intel 3Ghz system to a
Athlon64 3500+ system.  I have 1GB of Ram, about 400GB of Disk Space, PCI
Express
Video and a SB Audigy 2 sound card as well as a few other gadgets.
My problem is on the new system when its using alot of CPU my JAWS Eloquence
voice tends to break up and if enough CPU is being used it may not talk at
all.  This did not occur on the Intel 3Ghz system at all regardless of CPU load.
Any suggestions as what I can do to fix the problem?
Thanks
Rick

=======

Contact Information: