Re: TandemCenter,WasRe: New FSCast Reveals Big News about JAWS 10

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:55:41 -0400

Hello Yardbird:

If I had to do that, like you, it would drive me mad.

I have looked through the settings in Outlook Express.  I cannot seem to be
able to find the setting you are suggesting I change.

Can you do me a favor and suggest what I can do to return OE to its original
state.

You also might be able to help me solve another problem which I have already
mentioned on the list.

For the past month or so, When I write a new message or reply to a message,
that someone has posted, the window is always minimized.  Prior to that,
these windows were maximized.

I cannot remember what I did to cause these two windows to be always
minimized.

I have to maximize the window in these two windows in order for me to read
the entire lines of text I have written.

How can I set the new message window and reply message window to be always
maximized.

Outlook Express seems to be the only program that is affected in this way.

As I use programs, I am checking to make sure that the programs are
maximized.  So far, I have not found a program I use is showing that any of
the windows within these programs are minimized by default.

Even if they are, as soon as I maximize the program's window, it stays that
way!

Someone on the list suggested I use a program, I think it was called
Maximizer.
I do not want to use a program to perform this function unless I really have
to do so.

I hope you can help with these two problems.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber