TROUBLESOME WEB SITE

  • From: "ron McEwan" <blindboy56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawslist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:50:43 -0700

Hi all,
I cannot get this web site to act properly:
http://www.nomadworld.com/downloads/drivers/?type=manuals

This is the nomad world support site where you can download manuals.

There are several drop down boxes to choose the product you want manuals for.
Then there is a button to press that should bring up the manuals available to
be downloaded.  If a non JFW user presses the button they indeed get the list
of manuals.  If I press the button using JFW I don't get the list but another
screen which asks for the same information.

can someone get this site to work correctly?

Ron