Re: Strange Keyboard Quirk

  • From: "Geraldine Meeker" <gerichas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:01:31 -0700

Hi Bob:

I am using a Logitech 5000 wireless keyboard.

I am not able to use the num pad with Jaws.  I turn off the num pad, but the
wireless just says  "num pad off".  If I turn  keyboard help on, the Jaws
keys are recognized. All the other keys on the keyboard work fine.

How do I turn off the I touch configuration manager?

Thank you for any help you have to offer.

Geraldine Meeker

Gerichas@xxxxxxxxxx