Re: SonicStage and JFW

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:57:25 +0530

Hi Wes,

Please keep us posted on your progress. I doubt any program will work due to Soni's proprietory format.

Pranav

on Tuesday 8/9/2005 08:19 AM, Wes Derby said:
Hi.

I've used Nero before and also use Roxio Easy Media Creater. The problem with THIS program is, Sony has its own proprietary file format and you have to, as far as I can tell, use their SonicStage program to play the files or to burn CD's of them...Not cool. I'll try the reader you mentioned though and see what comes of it.

Wes

----- Original Message ----- From: AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 4:38 AM Subject: Re: SonicStage and JFW

Hello Les
Not sure about the programs from SonicStage, but I have found a web reader that might help it is free and nothing to down load, it was in the Handi Ham news letter a few weeks back the URL is
http://www.skweezer.net/
I also will tell you I use Nero for transferring any files Music included from my Hard Drive to a CD and it works very well, I believe the URL is
www.nero.com
or look it up on Google.
Good Luck let me know if you succeed?
73 Dick AB7HW and Scotty W7WOOF the Wonder Guide Dog!