Re: SonicStage and JFW

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 04:38:07 -0700

Hello Les
Not sure about the programs from SonicStage, but I have found a web reader that
might help it is free and nothing to down load, it was in the Handi Ham news
letter a few weeks back the URL is
http://www.skweezer.net/
I also will tell you I use Nero for transferring any files Music included from
my Hard Drive to a CD and it works very well, I believe the URL is
www.nero.com
or look it up on Google.
Good Luck let me know if you succeed?
73 Dick AB7HW and Scotty W7WOOF the Wonder Guide Dog!