Re: Sonic Stage with JFW

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 05:44:37 +0530

Hi,

These instructions are for Sonic stage version 3.0.02.14170.

there are two modes in which sonic stage operates. One is when you are in the my library mode or screen. From here, you can choose what tracks to transfer to your device. When you are on the device, you see a listing of the tracks on that device and you can choose what to do with those tracks. However, since sonic stage is inaccessible, the listing of tracks is not spoken by Jaws.
the steps for transferring MP3 files to your device are given below.

One. Ensure that your device is connected and the tape is inserted in the device. Start sonic stage.

2. Choose file>import to import files into the library. Depending on whether you want to import a file or folder, choose the music file item or the "scan folder" menu item.

3. If you have chosen "scan folder" you wil get a list of folders to scan. By default, Sonicstage wants to scan for files that are not in "my library." You may want more control over this process. You can specifically tell Sonicstage to search in a particular folder. To do this do the following;
(1) Choose the settings button.
(2) You will be in a treeview of folders. Select the folder you want to transfer by hitting the spacebar. JFW will tell you whether the foler is checked.

4. Click on ok to start the import process. Once the files have been imported, go to the controls menu then to the transfer submenu and choose your device.

5. Sonicstage will play a sound when the transfer has completed.

when you want to transfer a fresh set of music, the first thing you will have to do is to clear the "my library" since you cannot select individual tracks. Do a "select all" and then delete. Then follow the above steps to transfer the music.

Pranav
 12/3/2005 01:02 PM, Roden said:
Thank you for the response.

Do you know how to transfer my MP3 music to my device?

Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx