Re: microphone

  • From: "Glenna" <earthmother407@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:11:58 -0500

Dad, do you know anything about a combination microphone and speaker? I bought it last year from Blind treasures. Or if Dad doesn't know, does anyone? I couldn't get it to work with windows 98, but now I've got windows xp. Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>