Skipping Lines of Content with IE

  • From: Kane & Danika Brolin <decorium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:54:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Greetings.  Sometimes while on the Web, using my notebook with Windows XP Pro
and JFW 5.0, lines of text on a Web page will be skipped.  This is particularly
troublesome when I'm reading through tables of numbers with the Virtual PC
Cursor.  I'll have to backtrack to read one or two values that were simply
skipped over when I arrowed down through the table.  Usually this problem
corrects itself for awhile after I reboot.  But I'd rather not have to do this
several times a day.

Any fix for this?  As always, thanks in advance for your greatly helpful
advice!

-Kane