Setting null value property in access 2007 .ADP project

  • From: "Jim King" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:14:53 -0400

Hello,

I cannot set the null value column in a access 2007 .ADP project.  When
working in table design view, the null value column is in accessible.
Tabbing through the various column settings the cursor skips over the null
value column.  Using the JAWS cursor does not yield anything, I cannot find
any control in the area where the null value would be set.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to proceed?

Jim