Selecting in Total Recorder

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:25:24 -0600

Hi Everyone,

How would you go about selecting a segment of audio in Total Recorder?  I'm now
using Total Recorder Pro 5.2.  Say for instance you're recording dialogue with
a microphone and you have about three minutes  of audio and you want to select
and delete or maybe even insert a clip of audio at the 1 minute mark.  I see a
group item called Selection on the main window but I can't find any way to
select anything.  The only two boxes I can find on the main window where I can
do anything are the position box and a combo box where I can choose the length
of a skip. Oh, and if I did happen to do an insertion, how much of a pause
would be put in at the beginning and end of the newly inserted clip?  Is this
ajustable? Thanks.

Michael