Scripting Error in Word

  • From: "Danny Wells" <dd-wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 08:58:12 -0400

Hi All,

I am running JFW 9.0.2169, using XP Pro.

I have encountered a problem when trying to compile scripts in MS Word.  I get
the following error message:

Compile Error

 Unknown variable hKey_indicateBulletType

OK

After wacking OK, the cursor is on the following line.

iniWriteInteger(Section_applicationVerbositySettings,hKey_indicateBulletType,giIndicateBulletType,jsiFileName)

I assume there is an error somewhere on this line, but I do not have the
foggiest what it might be.

At this point, I can do an alt f4 and exit out of the script manager, but
scripts I have written do not work.  I get a message saying unknown script
called to ...  The Standard scripts work fine.

I did not have this problem before running the JFW 9. "check for updates"
feature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Danny