Re: Screen brightness with Windows XP

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 20:50:41 -0500

Brandon,

I got one response to my question about how to adjust screen brightness.
Dave wrote...Usually the screen brightness is not a Windows function  but a
function of the hardware itself. Check your laptop documentation.

I appreciated this response although I haven't been able to locate my laptop
documentation so I still don't know how to make the adjustment.

It's a Dell laptop I bought back in 2003 and the documentation isn't loaded on
the computer.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com