Screen brightness with Windows XP

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:50:58 -0500

Awhile back, someone suggested turning screen brightness down to save battery
power on laptops.

I found screen brightness on my system running Windows Vista but can't find
screen brightness on my system which is running Windows XP home.

I looked under display on control panel but it's not there.
Does anyone know where it would be hiding?  (smile)

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com