RE: Saving PDF Files to Text

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:11:42 -0400

I should have done that the first time.  I didn't look closely enough to see
where the message came from and thought it was a private message.

If you have JAWS 9, you need to press Ins + V, press V again for virtual
cursor.  Down arrow one time and you'll hear "select and copy..."  Press the
spacebar until you hear "select and copy from virtual cursor."  Press enter.
This will allow you to select and copy exactly what JAWS give you.