RE: SP2 for XP has serious bugs

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:39:09 -0700

This was because it updated windows messenger to messenger 5.0 or so I
am told.  I have not checked it.  I use xp with the xp interface because
it is better any way with no problem so have no idea wether it would
have changed any thing with my test system or not.  It is true the only
system that has xp sp2 on it is my test system for that is where and how
I test all new programs.