RE: Return to Sender Script

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:33:25 +1000

HI,

Write me off list and I might be able to help you.  I wrote a
ReplyToOriginalAuthor script for outlook2000 ages ago and I did send it =
the jfw list.  Incidentally I'm still using my script even though I am =
now
using Outlook xp.  My email is in my signature.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/