Re: Removing Comments in Word

  • From: Quanin <quanin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:04:05 -0500

I believe, though I'm not sure how accurate my information is, jfwlite.com
has one or two programs that allow you to add and/or remove comments from
files. Or, if you'd rather not download anything, the comment if any should
show up when you enter the file's properties dialogue box, usually done by
hitting alt+enter from within the file. I hope this helps.

James