RE: Reading documents with adobe reader.

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:18:51 -0400

Rick
I had installed Adobe at one point but must have done something incorrectly.
since that time I get a message adobe reader update manager a file with the
same name already exists.  It asks to replace it or change destination.  If
I replace it will it mess up my Jaws?  One time I thought I had installed
Adobe and I lost my speech when I dealt with the update manager.  I could be
totally off and it may have been some other program so am afraid to install
this piece. what do you think?
thanks
Barbara