Reading documents with adobe reader.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:29:25 -0500

Hi folks!  I'm sure this has been talked about numerous times on this list, so
excuse me for bringing it up again.  I am having trouble reading documents
using adobe reader version 7.  I can read the document, but I can't read it in
the order I want.  The document has dates, and certain things under each date,
but I can't seem to figure out how to line up the proper day with the
information related to that day.  Hope I'm making this clear, as to what I'm
asking.  If not, let me know.  Thanks folks!  Love reading posts on this list.
Very helpful stuff.