Re: Reading Attachments In OutLook Express

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 06:54:11 -0700

yes, but first you might have to go into alt T for tools and o for options
and I think control tab to the mail tab and check the box that says receive
attachments, or something.  Then the insert A will bring you to the list
view, enter and it wil probably warn you about possible virus, and ask if
you want to open or save.  Arrow to open and enter. and well aw!  Hope this
helps.  smiles