Reading Attachments In OutLook Express

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-tas@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <nabs-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<nfbcs@xxxxxxxxxx>, <nabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:00:50 +1000

Hi.
if anyone can help me, then e-mail me off list.
how do i read atatchments in Outlook express.
got a e-mail from a friend.
he sent his atatched file to me.
jaws 5.0.61 did not seem to find a link to the file.
had to go to Internet Explorer to get to my in box, and found the file.
now my question is:
is there a option in outlook express, where i can receive atatchments in my
messages?
I set up my hotmail, and imported it into Outlook Express.
If anyone can help, then do so.
I hope i have explained my self properly.
Cheers Marvin.