Re: Re[2]: peer to peer

  • From: "brandon b" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:18:21 -0800

If you get bearshare lite , the lite version, which has nothing but the program from this url
http://www.bearshare.com/lite
you will always get the lite version with no spyare!
I also recommend Utorrent , or Mue-torrent
http://www.utorrent.com
and a good bit torrent site is
http://www.intorrent.org
and