RE: Question about the Jaws repair feature:

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:56:45 -0400

Hello.

If you want to modify speech synthesizers or braille displays you should use
the speech synthesizer and braille manager.  Which you can find by opening
the Jaws group and looking under tools.  Or you can also open either the
Jaws window are Jaws context menu and you can find it under the utilities
menu.

I hope this helps.

Chris.