Question about Jaws and Focus 80 display.

  • From: William Sallander <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:51:03 -0500

Hello everybody, I just started a new job and am using Jaws 9.0 and a Focus 80 Braille display. One problem I notice is when I'm at work and reading a document, the display seems to advance line by line automatically.
However, when I'm at home using the same display, it seems to stay still.
Can anyone tell me what settings to look for both in the focus settings as well as Jaws settings?
Everything else looks good and I enjoy using both products so far.
Thanks for all the help.

Bill