Beginning Quickbooks Scripting

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:52:02 -0400

Good morning,

I have decided to begin scripting the U.S. version of Quickbooks for JAWS 9 and above.

I am looking for input from prospective users of the scripts about what functionality is the most important to them. I am also looking for some beta testers of the scripts. Please contact me off list if you are interested in contributing in any way.

I will be selecting beta testers based on a number of criteria, please let me know your JAWS and Windows versions when responding to this message.

At the moment I am not sure if the scripts will be offered as opensource or commercial, this will depend greatly on the amount of time put into the developement of the scripts and the amount of support that I receive from others during the process.

Thanks for your interest,
Everett