Progress mad with WP 11

  • From: "Lynn Williams" <m.l.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:09:16 -0400

Well, I decided to try the program compatibility wizard that comes with XP
and lo and behold, I changed it back to Windows 98 settings for WP and
running Jaws 5.1, that worked out great.  Reads like a charm now.  But, with
Jaws 5.0, which I still use for some  applications, it made not a bit of
difference. Sigh. Go figure.  But at least now I can do my report! Yay!
Regards,
Lynn W.