Problems with jaws 8.0 and Internet Explorer

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:48:16 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am running Internet Explorer and use Win XP. When I go to use insert + 11 to
get to the system tray while the Internet Explorer window it opens the menu.
When I go to hit alt + d to double click on the selection jaws seems to ignore
the command and instead brings up a window to enable or disable add-ons in
Internet Explorer.

I don't know what's happened because I don't recall changing anything. The
system tray menu works fine from any other application window (alt + d works
fine if Outlook is the window I was previously in for example.)

IE also lists the address of the website (http://www.google.ca for example)
before reading the title of a webpage.

I have no idea what's going on, anyone else have any?

-Marc