Re: Problems with jaws 8.0 and Internet Explorer

  • From: Sean M McMahon <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:23:40 -0700

I too have noticed that jaws seems to ignore the insert+f11 command from
within an application window.  I've seen this happen in windows explorer
and in many text editors.  If you press windowskey+m to minimize all
applications then try insert+f11, you'll have the ability to get to the
system tray.  hth, and my appolgies if this question has already been
answered as I've not checked this list's mail in afew days
Sean
.