Re: Problems with eloquence and win 7 ultimate anyone?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:58:21 +0100

Same here. Check your sound card manufacturers' site for the latest update to their drivers. Eloquence works just fine with my onboard Realtek HD Audio.

Sent using Thunderbird

On 27/08/2010 19:24, Yadiel Sotomayor wrote:
Hello everyone:
I'm having some audio problems with eloquence and windows 7 ultimate. It
sounds muffled and there's a small like feedback noice after I type and
the voice also sounds like it has a bad cold. It only happens with
eloquence, not with the real speak ones. Please, any help will be
greatly appriciated.
P.S. Don't suggest switching to a real speak voice. I won't. They are
good for reading, but for general use and extensive use, no thank you.
Yadiel
Yadiel Sotomayor
yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxx>