Problems with eloquence and win 7 ultimate anyone?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Maillinglist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:54:28 -0430

Hello everyone:

I'm having some audio problems with eloquence and windows 7 ultimate. It sounds
muffled and there's a small like feedback noice after I type and the voice also
sounds like it has a bad cold. It only happens with eloquence, not with the
real speak ones. Please, any help will be greatly appriciated.

P.S. Don't suggest switching to a real speak voice. I won't. They are good for
reading, but for general use and extensive use, no thank you.

Yadiel
Yadiel Sotomayor

yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx
yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxx