Re: Problems with Pop Access to Gmail

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 23:22:29 +0530

Dear Friend,

I have been using Gmail configured with Outlook Express for over 2 years and do face the problem mentioned by you from time to time.

When this problem happens, I can still download mails from my Gmail account but cannot send mails. The problem rectifies itself after some time, approximately after a half hour or so.

I would be interested to know if any other member has faced a similar problem and found a solution to it.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>