Re: How to Tell What Account Messages Were Sent Too

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:43:47 +0800

hi,
2 possibility she can do:

1. let say she received a mail from a GMail account, when she hit ctrl+r to
reply to that message, OE will autometicly select the
GMail account for her. she no need to select by herself.

2. she can create two different folder and asign message rules to download them
to the correct folder.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong