Re: Problem entering text in Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Teddy Bear" <toyol_cyber007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:49:46 +0800

After you in the body message, your forn mode must on.  If your forn mode is
off, you cannot type anything.

Alan Clendinen wrote:

Hey listers,

I just installed the Windows Live Mail program, but am unable to enter text
into the message body. I am able to enter an email address and subject, but
after tabbing out of the subject line, where I assume I should now be in the
message body, I can't type any text. The only way I am able to send this
message is by typing it in notepad and copying and pasting it into the message
body. I assume there must be some setting in the Windows Live Mail options
which needs to be changed, but danged if I can find it. I'd appreciate some
help.

Alan