Re: Viewing messages in inbox

  • From: "Teddy Bear" <toyol_cyber007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:52:29 +0800

The best way to go to inbox is press control Y to view folder.  After you find
the inbox, tab to ok button and space.

Alan Clendinen wrote:

Hello listers,

I figured out the problem I was having with entering text in the message body
of Windows Live Mail. Unlike Outlook Express, you have to enter forms mode
before typing.

Now the other problem I'm having is when trying to view the list of messages in
the inbox. JFW only tells me that this is for example, "message 2 of 3" but I
am unable to arrow up or down through the list of emails. Any help would be
appreciated.

Alan