Re: Privacy/Block List on facebook

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:28:00 +0000

On the mobile site, click friends, click the friend you want to remove, then click remove friend.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 21/02/2010 02:05, Marc Rocheleau wrote:
Hey all,

I am trying to get to my block list on facebook to edit who's on it
but, with the recent redesign, it's proving to be impossible on the
normal site. I managed to get to the block list once... which seems to
have been a fluke... but once I got there from the Account/Privacy
links, the "remove" option on names there wouldn't work.

I tried looking for the block list on Facebook's mobile site but had
no luck even finding a section like that there. Could someone either
help me figure out how to use the privacy/block list on the normal
facebook or point me to the section on Facebook mobile? There has to
be an accessible way to get to it... if not, that's pretty stupid.

Oh, I am using Win XP, IE 8 and jfw 10.

-Marc

Alternative archives located at: