Powerpoint tested but no luck

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:49:43 -0000

Dear all,

One of you wrote yesterday:

Hi Andrew,

By pressing the TAB key in PowerPoint you can jump from object to object.

Once landed on the object you want to change press F2 to enter Edit mode.

Now you can change your text.

Once done press Escape to quit Edit mode.

Now press TAB again to jump to the next object.

Once all objects are changed press PageDown to move to the next slide.

However, I do not know how to open power point for it to do that. I normally
press the applications key and select the show option and press the space bar
to listen to the different slides. I did that and pressed F2 on the text but I
could not change it. I could read it and move from letter to letter, word to
word, but not change it. Should I enter the presentation in a different manner
for the above instructions to work or am I doing something else wrong?

Cheers all of you and cheers to the person who gave me the preveious
indications in such a clear way. You are all great!

Andrew.